Psalm 90:17

May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us--yes, establish the work of our hands.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween





Halloween is a real treat in the town of Berlin, Maryland. This is where they filmed The Runaway Bride and Tuck Everlasting. Taking the kids out for trick or treat here is like taking a step back in time. All the old houses are all decked out and everyone is out walking around. We had a nice size group this year. My husband and I with our 3 kids, my sister with her hubby and their baby, our good friends Jasun and Allison with their 3 kids and Audra with her son. The kids had a blast and the weather was nice. We couldn't ask for a nicer way to take a break from work and get out with the kids.

1 comment:

Ohiocrochetlady said...

What adorable costumes. I love the picture in the tree.

Buy Handmade

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org